How To Be Popular On TikTok?
For some people even watching videos on the platform may work as a stress release. Indeed, the average duration of these videos starts from 15 seconds and reaches 3 minutes. This policy makes it possible for people to watch more videos and so for the platform to increase its popularity because of the overall watch time.
TikTok is indeed a very promising platform in terms of spreading business awareness and attracting more potential followers and customers. One of the most considerable advantages of the platform is that TikTok meets the needs of people to entertain themselves and business needs to attract more customers to buy the product and to improve business image. Here nothing distracts the user from watching videos, they only get a chance to scroll some videos and watch them till the end. The “ongoing” process content - when you enter the platform you see videos pop in right away.
The next advantage of the platform is its algorithm. The more a person watches a video the more similar content they will get in the future.
Which content can be promoted on TikTok and what are the most popular topics?
- Post dance videos - dancing video content is one of the most popular ones.
- Be a part of a new challenge on TikTok - the challenges on TikTok are coming and going really fast making new popular TikToker appear on the platform, try it yourself.
- Useful videos - people are keen on watching short educational videos where they can find brand new information for themselves.
- Post videos that are connected with ongoing events - you can focus on pop culture, news, cinematography, social issues, etc.
- Aesthetic videos - one of the most popular types of videos on the platform is nicely edited videos, often with calming music.
- Stand-up videos and entertaining content - a lot of users of TikTok post funny videos, indeed they are popular as well, a huge number of people are on the platform because of the entertaining content to which they can relate pretty often.
What are the main ways to go viral on TikTok?
- Collaborate with new bloggers who are interested in working on mutual PR. For example, you can make a collective video on a certain topic, or everyone can make their own video.
- Organize a challenge using an accurate hashtag that expresses the meaning of the task. If you want a challenge, you need to develop a creative script and propose a hashtag. You can also pick out the users' most interesting videos and give away prizes at the end.
- The TikTok algorithm promotes better accounts that consistently publish videos and act as active members of the community. Don’t stay out of the audience’s sight for too long.
Popular music for videos provides recommendations and improved coverage. The Tik Tok app uses tracks from Spotify. So, before recording a video with a song - look at the list of the best songs so that the algorithm notices your video.
Moreover, you can also buy TikTok likes, comments, and followers. You will receive absolutely organic traffic afterward. You’ll have a chance to join the hottest TikTokers on the platform, get likes TikTok and become more noticeable.
You can go to the page with the TikTok services. There is information about the speed of the process, the price range, maximum and the minimum number of likes you can receive (it also works with buying other services like comments, followers, and likes), the guaranteed refill time frame (which is usually of 30 days) and the information about available discounts.